Terrorists renew attacks on corridor for evacuation of civilians from Ghouta

Damascus Countryside, SANA – Terrorists from Jabhat al-Nusra and other affiliated terrorist organizations continued targeting with shells the safe corridor set up for the evacuation of civilians from Ghouta at al-Wafideeen Camp in Damascus Countryside.

SANA’s reporter said that the terrorist groups on Tuesday afternoon targeted with several shells the safe corridor to prevent civilians from leaving and to continue using them as human shields.

Earlier in the morning, the terrorist groups fired five shells at the surroundings of the safe corridor to scare civilians so that they would not approach it.

The reporter added that the authorities, in cooperation with army units, have finished all the logistic preparations for receiving the civilians who are willing to leave Ghouta, indicating that this came after announcing the start of a truce from 09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.

The reporter said that the crossing point for the civilians has been equipped with all the medical and health requirements such as the ambulances and vehicles for transporting the civilians who leave Ghouta to a temporary housing shelter in al-Dwair in Damascus Countryside, which is equipped with all basic services.

English Bulletin

Check Also

Foreign Ministry: Syria never used chemical weapons as it does it possess any such weapons

Damascus, SANA – An official source at the Foreign and Expatriates Ministry said on Sunday …