Baqeri: Iran is capable of launching an attack “tens of times stronger”

Tehran, SANA- Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, Major General Mohammad Baqeri, has said that Iran has no intention of continuing the operation against Israel, and the operation has been concluded.

The operation was conducted because the Zionist entity had crossed Iran’s red line and it was unacceptable, Baqeri said, warning that Iran is capable of launching an attack “tens of times stronger”.

“The Zionist entity’s act to target Iran’s consulate in Damascus and to martyr the Iranian legal advisors who were present in that country upon the invitation of the Syrian government was crossing red lines that all countries except two or three supporters of the Zionist entity condemned,” he added.

Earlier on Sunday, the IRGC issued the stern warning in a second statement it released following drone and missile attacks on military sites in the Israeli-occupied territories in retaliation for the Zionist entity’s strike on the Iranian consulate in Syria on April 1.

It warned the US against supporting and participating in any action that harms Iranian interests, promising a reciprocal and proportional response to American and Israeli threats originating from any country.

Manar Salameh/ Ruaa al-Jazaeri

 

 

Check Also

Mikdad, Lavrov discuss developments in region, bilateral cooperation

Moscow, SANA- Foreign and Expatriates Minister, Fayssal Mikdad, discussed on Thursday with Russian Foreign Minister, …