Center Established at Consular Administration for Issuing “Arrival/Departure” Documents

Damascus, SANA – Foreign and Expatriates Minister in cooperation with the Interior Ministry established at the Administration of Consular Affairs  a center to issue documents to report movement of arrival and departure needed by citizens living abroad.

The Foreign Ministry said on its Facebook page that citizens wanting to get an “arrival/departure report” document can submit their applications to the Syrian mission in the country of expatriation and pay a consular fee of USD 50 or its equivalent in the currency of the country where the mission is, and the application will be sent to the Consular Affairs Administration by mail. 

The Administration, in turn, will issue the document and send a ratified copy of it by mail to the concerned mission to be used when issuing a “residence” document, the Ministry added.

H. Said

Check Also

Health Ministry: 42 new Coronavirus cases registered, 15 patients recover, 2 ones pass away

Damascus, SANA-Health Ministry announced on Thursday that 42 new Coronavirus cases were registered in Syria, …