Solemn funeral processions were held for the martyrs who were martyred in line of duty in Aleppo, Damascus Countryside, Idleb, Hama, Lattakia and Deir Ezzor.
The martyrs are:
- Colonel Mounir Hassan Deeb. from Lattakia.
- Lieutenant Colonel Wafiq Saleh Deeb and his son Haidar. from Lattakia.
- Captain Samer Habib Qadous. from Lattakia.
- First Lieutenant Walid al-Ali. from Aleppo.
- Chief Warrant Officer Ghassan Ali al-Khazzam. from Deir-Ezzour.
- Warrant Officer Ali Raslan Khallouf, from Hama.
- Corporal Hussein Mounir Safi, from Lattakia.
- Corporal Khaled Walid Sharbaji, from Damascus.
- Soldier Issa Obeid Droubi, from Lattakia.
- Conscript Ahmad Mohammad Dahi, from Homs.
- Conscript Wajdi Sharif Saleh, from al-Quneitra.
- Conscript Weam Hazza Ahmad, from Hama.
- Conscript Ali Mohammad Abdulrahman, from Damascus.
- Conscript Mahmoud Hassan Salameh, from Damascus Countryside.
- Conscript Ahmad Abdulkarim Hredin, from Daraa.
- Conscript Bilal Mohammad al-Mohammad, from Daraa.
- Conscript Amer Abdo Khabieh, from Damascus.
- Policeman Bilal Ramadan Habbabeh, from Damascus.
- Policemen Mufid Abdulfattah Daba, from Idleb.
- Policeman Ali al-Hussein, from Hasaka.
- Policeman Mohammad Abdulfattah, from Hassaka.
- Policeman Sami Khallouf, from Tartous.
- Policeman Adnan Mahmoud, from Homs.
- Policemen Samer Tawfiq al-Hijeh, from Lattakia.
- Civilan Evan Mohammad Jaabari, from Lattakia.
- Civilian Ibrahim Ayyoub Haidar, from Damascus Countrydside.
The martyrs' families and relatives said that the blood of the martyrs is the guarantor for consolidating and fortifying the homeland in the face of the conspiracies hatched against it, expressing the Syrian people's readiness to sacrifice everything for the sake of defending the homeland's security and stability.
They called for confronting all those who attempt to tamper with Syria's security and stability.