DAMASCUS, ALEPPO, (SANA) – Ten army and law-enforcement martyrs on Thursday were escorted from Tishreen Military Hospital in Damascus and Aleppo Military Hospital to their final resting place.
Solemn funeral processions were held for the martyrs who were targeted by armed terrorist groups while they were in the line of duty in Aleppo, Idleb, Homs and Damascus.
The martyrs are:
- Colonel Tareq Mahmoud al-Houshi from Lattakia.
- Colonel Abdul-Karim al-Raie from Aleppo.
- Colonel Fouad Shaaban from Idleb.
- Sergeant Major Asaad Fandi from Hama.
- Sergeant Qassem Asaad Hassan Kreish from Homs.
- Conscript Mohammad Abdul-Razzaq Sameer Sado from Homs.
- Conscript Mohammad Abdul-Karim Orabi from Aleppo.
- Conscript Mohammad Abdul-Salam Safar from Damascus Countryside.
- Conscript Ahmad Mohammad al-Assli from Raqqa.
- Civilian Ahmad Taha Marouf from Idleb.
The martyrs' families expressed pride in the martyrdom of their sons to protect the security, safety and dignity of their homeland in the face of the conspiracy and the foreign interference.
They called for confronting the terrorists in order to restore Syria's security and stability, expressing confidence in the ability of the Syrian people to overcome the crisis through adhering to national unity.
R. Milhem / Ghossoun